- Comprehensive Discovery and Analysis tool enabling you to get a clear picture of your Notes estate in a matter of hours.
- Comprehensive Archiving option that enables you to save all of your Notes data and attachments in a readily accessible, familiar environment. Users can select an “on premise” solution or a cloud based one including Google Drive, Office 365, DropBox etc.
- Data extract option to enable you to move all of your Notes data, metadata and attachments to SQL so that you can repurpose the data to new, modern, platforms.
- Cross-Platform options – you decide where individual applications are migrated to – Cloud or “on premise” or both. Options include SharePoint Online, J2EE based platforms, Microsoft IIS.
- Enables users to modernize the look and fee to Web, Cloud, App Development tools, and Mobile platforms while ensuring speedy user acceptance, no loss of business continuity and minimal re-training
- Shortest time to cloud for legacy applications and at lowest cost – migrate in days what would take months
- In-Process refactoring and code migration – Notes Formulae converted to Java and C# as appropriate
- Use modern and familiar development tools to further enhance applications post migration. This ensures maximum flexibility and access to a wide range of development and resources
- No dependency on CIMtrek proprietary software components – once the migration is complete there is no further requirement to retain you Notes/Domino environment.
Minimum risk. Our approach to migration ensures that there is minimal disruption to the business and operating environment. Using the software is an Op-ex expense so no capital outlay required.